Alyssa's POV A week passed and I had gotten used to the fact that I would soon be a celebrity and the fact that my life would change, I had sorted out what I would wear on stage throughout the tour and I also been spending a lot more time with Justin; which has made him closer than any friend I've ever had including Riley. I've been watching Justin's performance he was confident, he had a lot of stage presence and he owned the stage. Throughout the past week, me and Justin have also been writing songs like mad for me to sing, I had to sing two songs and we had already written one. I was currently watching Justin on stage, the way he interacted with his fans, sending winks and smiles and waves at certain people, making girls lives just by that one little action. A few weeks ago I would have never thought I would even have met Justin Bieber, let alone be his new opening act and best friend. It's crazy. I would have never thought my life could change in such little time. I felt! a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and him resting his chin on my shoulder "Hey, babe how about you take a break from watching Justin on stage. It feels like we haven't had any time together this past week" I turned my head to look at him "Ryan, I want all the help I can get, I wanna be prepared. I've never done anything like this before in my life" He turned his head slightly and pecked my neck; making me giggle, and again, and again "Ryan" He chuckled against my tender skin and pulled back ...
0 comments: