The service people come round with duty free and we order a bottle of vodka between the four of us, some lemonade to water down the vodka, a magazine and a Pandora bracelet each. We like ordering the magazines and seeing what gossip there is about us in them to keep us busy on the plane. (Let's say you can get signal in the air) Suddenly my phone rings and I see the caller ID is Nick. Demi: Hey, what's up? Nick: I'm just calling to say congratz on your Grammy. Demi: Thank you, us girls are on a plane right now. Nick: Really me too. Demi: I'm sitting next to your brother. Lucky me! Notice the sarcasm. Nick: But I'm on the same plane as my brothers. Other than Frankie but you don't hate him. So you wouldn't be sarcastic. Demi: Are you going to Las Vegas? Nick: Hell Yah! Demi: We are on the same plane, when the seatbelt sign goes off I will come and track you down. Will you swap with your bro? Nick: Sure thing D. Demi: Cya in a min. We both hang up. Demi: Your boyfriend is on t! he plane Cyrus Miley: Nick? Demi: Yah, he is coming swap places with Joe when the seatbelt sign goes off. Miley: Yay! Joe: You are dating my bro? Miley: Butt out of the convo! And yeah. The seatbelt sign goes off and before I can get up out of my seat Nick comes over. Nick: Yo, dudes go sit by Kev Joe: I feel so wanted (gets up and leaves) Nick: Hello ladies. How lucky am I? Tay: Anyone would be lucky to have us. Nick: Yeah but Joe doesn't deserve you. Demi: Too right (pours vodka and lemonade into 4 ...
0 comments: