I never saw Vinny here, at school. Well i didn't knew he exist until i saw him at Victoria's house. But still he look cuter when he is at school. I saw a girl walk up to him and kiss his cheek and i felt heart broken. I opened my locker and i have a mirror so i saw them. I got my books and closed my locker. I turned to see him and he was talking to the same girl. I didn't want to pass him but i have to since my class is right there. I got the guts to pass him and i tried to ignore him but he called me. "BRE!" Vinny screamed. "Oh hey didn't see you there" I said acting like i didn't see him. "You go to this school?" Vinny asked. "Yeah i got to go i'm gonna be late" I said. "I'll walk you to your class" Vinny said. "Cool" I said smiling. "So where is your class?" Vinny asked. "Just around the corner" I said and he nodded. We got there and he walked me to my seat. "Thanks Vincent" I said and laughed. "Your welcome, Lunch?" Vinny asked and i nodded and he left. "Ooo is that your! boyfriend?" Jake asked. "No" I said sad. The whole time went fast. I walked to the lunchroom with Victoria. "Ha ha" Victoria said. "Ugh" I said bumping on the floor. "Oh my god i'm sorry" ??? said. "It's okay" I said picking up my phone. "I'm Jacob". "Well Jacob are you a werewolf" I asked and he laughed. "Come on Bre, your boyfriend is waiting" Victoria said. "He isn't my boyfriend...yet" I said smiling. "Come on you could probably become boyfriend and girlfriend at lunch but someone is taking ...
0 comments: